Earning Your Teacher Certification & Why CSOY?
Information for earning your certification as a teacher from The Chicago School of Yoga:
Based on the teachings of the grandfather of modern Yoga, T Krishnamacharya, this certificate course is firstly a journey of reflection and self-awareness.
In addition, it offers the required tools to begin transmitting these teachings to others. The course offers an in-depth education in yoga for personal practice and general health, as well as an introduction to healing and spirituality.
This program is appropriate for those wishing to teach group yoga classes, private classes or anyone interested in gaining knowledge and experience of the full spectrum of yoga's tools.
Why train at Chicago School of Yoga?
- Individualized attention: You will have a mentor whom you will meet with throughout the course. He/she will give you a personal practice for you to do daily according to your needs. He/she will also guide you and answer questions you may have along this beautiful journey.
- Accessible format: You can become a certified yoga teacher in 5 months or several years, you create your own schedule depending on your life needs.
- Highly experienced faculty who will guide and support you through the process.
- The content is structured to give you a solid foundation of what yoga is, how to use the tools in your personal life, and how to teach according to the students' needs.
- A CSOY certification is recognized as a high and complete level of yoga studies. It is respected by studio's throughout the world as a certification of excellence qualifying you as a trained yoga teacher.
- Our Teacher Training is Yoga Alliance Approved.